Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:02:43 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] JessicaCooper submits p182

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> JessicaCooper has submitted a new proposal, p182.

That was me fixing the quotation marks and adding times to the top. I
forgot the "don't email change to spoon-business" box.

> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 182/0: Look lively! A loophole!
> A Tweak by JessicaCooper
> Last modified on nweek 94, nday 6
>
> [[Manager's Note: This Tweak becomes Open Fri Jul 22 19:36:52 2005
> UT, and Resolves Thu Jul 28 19:36:52 2005 UT.]]
>
> [[This is a tweak, as it involves a minor rules change.  If you feel
> that tweak is the improper format for this, let me know so I can
> prop it.]]

Well, I tweak could work, but only if you think it will pass
unanimously.

> In rule 3-9/5, section 2.C, change "def" to {{definition}}.

Well, that's there from your Sonnet prop putting it there, I think.

> In section 2.D, remove the second bullet point.

I'm not sure why you'd want to get rid of that...

> Add a period at the end of each bullet point in 2.D which does not
> already end in a period.

Okay...

> After the word "fulfilled" in the closing paragraph, before the
> period, add:
> {{
> if they pass
> }}

While I don't mind the clarification, it may already be handled by the
second paragraph of section 1.

> [[I'm not sure what happened with the second bullet point.  I think
> it was originally intended to prevent players from gaining genechips
> for proposals which did not pass, and that genechips were awarded
> only if two conditions were met.  If so, it was hopelessly out of
> date and slightly misworded.  If anyone can think of a reason not to
> remove the second bullet point, I'll revise this.]]

The second bullet point of 2.D rewards close props... I'm not quite
following what you're saying at all here.

--
Peter C.
"And there was sleep deprivation only juniors can know,