flutesultan on Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:23:30 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Peter - You have a masterful Tiles PlayAvailable.

I honestly had seen "EFFORTFUL" last nWeek.
I was looking as the 3 zone Control Tokens.
Besides, You needed the talisman to strike the "Y",
but he may have had a play there.
"DIVERSIONARY" can be swiped from in numerous ways.
You foiled my ultimate end goal, anyway.
BTW, nice play.
Peter only used one play, so far, and Raelus
chimed in last nWeek as well, so, who knows.
While I find the developing subgames interesting,
Tiles is fully formed and a challenge for a
regular crossworder such as myself.
I'm gonna proose to see it continued at some point.
Triller

PlayAvailable.