eugman on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:45:46 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Test Bounce - Banking Statement

Actually unless the page is deleted a wiki retains past pages. However this does not apply to attachments so you'd have to paste it in. On a page take a look at diffs or info to see what I mean.
Also if possible if you could post the table on the wiki but have an email of our weekly sums that would be appreciated.