eugman on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:10:27 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p160

Well if something would break a rule or do something impossible  it could be defined as illegal right?  I'll just change my proposal to somethings else.
Of couse now instead of defining inundatron I'd have to define koogum...

Also I think since props happen in the order they are numbered you could have a conga line of gibberish defining.  You could even have conditionals in case certian props didn't pass and you had to define  alkobot instead of verisuma.