eugman on Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:50:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Lotsa actions.

How about if an action is found to be illegal all dependant actions in the same email are considered illegal? Dependant being defined as the latter action having a different outcome if the legality of the former action were to be changed.

Just a thought.