Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:38:31 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Lotsa actions.

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Darn your right. I screwed up like this before when we added a delay
> on talisman forging.  Do I have to redo the whole list of actions?

No. Multiple actions in a public forum posting occur in order, and the
failure of one does not imply the failure of everything else.

I would like to add some sort of transaction support to Game Actions,
such that if something doesn't work than nothing else works either, to
be used when you don't want just half of your actions to fail. But I
haven't quite figured out how to work that in.

--
Peter C.
"In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to function as