Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:54:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Should we smite the vatees?

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> It's been long enough to smite them all out of the vat. Should we do it?

I don't really see any harm is doing so... They don't really have much
of anything, so they'd be basically right back where they were if they
just rejoin.

But if we do smite them, it might be a good plan to email them all
again asking them to come back one more time.

--
Peter C.
"In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to function as