Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 25 May 2005 20:56:42 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] BTidy

I've added a chronology log to the end of the page, I need to edit the
formatting (seems cut and paste didn't work so good) and add this weeks
props.

Anyone want to highlight any props they want visible in the main section of
this page? Mainly it's for highlighting crossreferences (i.e. a rule in one
section (ministries) being updated to account for another section (any games
created so far), but can also be used for general notes.

- Rainbow Wolfe