Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 23 May 2005 19:10:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p102

> > heeey! No one complained last time - most of this wording was ripped
> from
> > the previous version. This part especially - I just combined all the
> > 'hiding
> > under a rock' bits in one place. :P
>

> I figure if everyone and their Pomeranian can kvetch at me when I rip off
> old rules, I can do it to other people. Besides, I know there were a lot
> of
> little problems with the old ruleset.
>
> [[BvS]]

Yeah. That's partly why we started again, to save tidying up the old rules
set. This way we create new and interesting problems with a different
ruleset - the old problems were just too familiar. :D

Maybe (y'know - as a subgame) we should bring back the old rules as a
revisable document and tidy them up? Then we can argue over the logic of a
rules set we're not actually using... except that we would be in a self
referential kind of way. :S

- RW