Alex Truelsen on Mon, 23 May 2005 18:25:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p102

On 5/23/05, Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Any player may, at any time in the public forum, make emself to be
> > > Unavailable For The Forseeable Future (also known as Hiding Under A
> > Rock).
> > > When a player declares emself to be Unavailable For The Forseeable
> > Future, e
> > > must specify a period of forseeable time, either in ndays and nweeks
> or
> > in
> > > standard days/weeks/months, with a limit of two nyears or one year.
> >

> > So which is the limit? Whichever comes first? Last? Pick one randomly?
>

> heeey! No one complained last time - most of this wording was ripped from
> the previous version. This part especially - I just combined all the
> 'hiding
> under a rock' bits in one place. :P

I figure if everyone and their Pomeranian can kvetch at me when I rip off
old rules, I can do it to other people. Besides, I know there were a lot of
little problems with the old ruleset.

[[BvS]]

- RW