Raelus on Wed, 18 May 2005 19:34:33 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop

Alex Truelsen wrote:

Well, Magic is the only one I'm familiar with. I've tried not to use all of the same terms for things here where possible (cantrips/spells vs. instants/sorceries, for example), and names can be changed. Also, if you want to steer away from that sort of thing, then create a third edition set of rules and steer us away. I certainly won't reject an idea because it isn't Magic, I'm just not entirely sure how else to run a CCG.

[[BvS]]