Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 6 May 2005 14:59:34 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: aww crap....

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> If you have trouble voting or submitting props, please let me know
> immediately and give me some description of what happened so I can fix
> it as quickly as possible.

Also, keep in mind that while the web pages makes things easier, if
you're really running into problems and need to submit something soon
(such as if the deadline is approaching or if you're going to be busy
later), you can just post whatever it is to a public forum and we can
sort things out later once the more-automated approach starts working
again.

Using the web page makes things easier for everyone, so we appreciate
you using it when you can.

--
Peter C.
"When you personally get an IP address, it's time to let go of the wire."