Daniel Lepage on Fri, 6 May 2005 14:46:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] aww crap....

On May 6, 2005, at 2.55 PM, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Apparently I didn't break anything but I was denied permission on voting. Either I voted too early or I included some error causing text...

In what way were you denied? It wouldn't let you choose your votes, or you chose them but then it wouldn't send them? Is it still a problem?

For the voting scripts, at least, there shouldn't be such thing as "error causing text"; the only reason it can happen with props is because I store them as xml files, so <tags> and №₪ẛ₮ÅƝ₫Ąℛɖ characters confuse the xml parser.

If you have trouble voting or submitting props, please let me know immediately and give me some description of what happened so I can fix it as quickly as possible.

--
Wonko