Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 6 May 2005 14:22:33 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] BvS submits p58

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> So what do we do when someone makes too many proposals? just delete
> the new one?

Well, the same thing you do when you try to move someone else's piece
in Monopoly or someone tries to draw 8 tiles in Scrabble. It isn't a
legal action. The rules don't let someone make too many proposals. So,
you fix things as best you can to keep things consistent with the
rules, and to make sure people understand that someone merely made a
false statement about the game.

If someone insists that their actions are consistent with the rules,
then we have the CFI process to clarify the matter.

--
Peter C.
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.