Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 4 May 2005 16:36:38 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Raelus amends p29

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Raelus has amended p29.

Just a couple more thoughts...

> The player receiving the challenge must accept the Duel, or decline
> it within one nweek. If the player receiving the challenge does not
> respond, e is considered to have declined the Duel.

I would word this as "the player receiving the challenge may accept or
decline the Duel within one nweek" or something (see acceptance of
Ministry nominations)... Saying "must accept...or decline", and then
saying that something happens if they don't do so seems a little odd
to me. It's probably fine the way it is, I suppose, it just seems a
little odd.

> If the Duel is declined, the challenger may ignore the one nweek limit
> on Dueling.

This sounds to me like the challenger gets to ignore the rule
forever. Maybe just something to the effect that declined duels don't
count toward the once-per-nweek limit.

> Create a System of Random Chance defined by HowToRollDice.

You might also make this System an Approved one, although the Gambling
Ministry may just do that as soon as this prop passes.

--
Peter C.
"General Use Only"