eugman on Wed, 4 May 2005 14:22:09 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p54

I like this much better than soul pennies. I also like the idea of collecting a series of crazy items to make some super talismans .  Some other concerns about the soul system. Right now there is no advantage to having the soul of an active player but this is a minor concern.  There is also the fact that  if I have 100A I could gobble up most of the souls by binding them to talismans.  Perhaps there Should be a limit on talismans you can hold to say 5? So then the max amount of could a person could  make unclaimable is 13.