Raelus on Tue, 3 May 2005 18:36:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] You have been busy little penquins havn't you.

Alex Truelsen wrote:

30. The person who wrote this is an idioit.

No, he's not... just because e can't spell "idiot" doesn't mean e's any less of a good person. Well, the Grammar Nazi might argue otherwise, but that's beside the point.

34. Could couldn't I pwn and then claim sould untill they are all missing somewhere and have say 10000 sp? Why would you want to pay sp to get a pwned soul? I doubt people have much incentive to risk pwning their own and the other souls are all the same.

First question: No, because it costs 100 SP to claim a Lost Soul right now. If you took your time, you could turn over all of the Souls out there and make a few SP per Soul, but odds are everyone would be doing that, so it wouldn't get you far. Second question: All Souls cost SP. So you have to pay SP to buy a Pwned Soul. And the incentive is that once you do, you can afford to do other things - the idea is that Mystical activities cost SP, not Souls, so Souls are worthless until sold. What's needed is a way to make SP without playing the Soul market, or rather a lot of ways to do that.

35. As long as there are reasonable ways to get chips awesome points can
take over literary proposals.

*shrug* We'll see what the proposal says when the nweek ends - maybe I'll remember to edit it, maybe I won't.
41. I'm going to regret voting yes for this one.

We all will. But it will be good for us, because a typo in the rules would be worse.

[[BvS]]