eugman on Tue, 3 May 2005 14:36:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] You have been busy little penquins havn't you.

Lots of new stuff and some old I'll just comment on everything.

28.  I like the idea. I was thinking of makinga building in cityscape that goes to the winner of an election among the chairs of parties. Of course City Hall just like The Library would need some inherent advantage to controlling them.

29. I still think a person should be able to wager less than what the other person wagered if he likes. I will probably still vote for it in it's current form but then again i suppose you could in theory my idea would allow two people to get each other free vines so maybe nevermind....

30. The person who wrote this is an idioit.

31.Seems reasonable.

32. I plan on voting against this one.

33. Seems ok I suppose.

34. Could couldn't I pwn and then claim sould untill they are all missing somewhere and have say 10000 sp? Why would you want to pay sp to get a pwned soul? I doubt people have much incentive to risk pwning their own and the other souls are all the same.

35. As long as there are reasonable ways to get chips awesome points can take over literary proposals.

36. The word to change should be mentioned in the  proposal so i can shoot it down instead of having a guy change it to be quejdydjadrfgha

37. I'm not playing tiles so you guys can do whatever.

38. wonko's idea of english words and nomic words being under the set of tile words seems to be even better.

39. This idea is so creative and original it's pure genius!

40. Peter deserves some compensation.

41. I'm going to regret voting yes for this one.

42.  This might be a good idea if we have some more checks in place and if  the idea is to break the game get a winner title and fix the game.

43. Hmmm I know a way to break the system despite this but I best not let the cat out of the bag. muahahahahha.

44. Wait so are titles part of them game yet or no?

45. Wow nice job with the story.

46. Have fun with the game of tiles while i take over cityscape and become ruller of nomburg mauahahah!

47. Sounds good . However we may be moving genechips out of that area....

48. This intrigues me.

49.hmmmm This seems familiar. You could always just edit to be something different later.