Alex Truelsen on Tue, 3 May 2005 14:07:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p44

On 5/2/05, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p44.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 44/0: A Throne to Claim
> A Standard Proposal by Wonko
> Last modified on nweek 87, nday 5
>
> Create a rule in section three of the ruleset:
> == Victory ==
>
> "Overlord of Everything" is a Title. Any player may gain this title by
> Claiming it in a Public Forum, but may only do so if the rules explictly
> permit it, which this sentence does not do.
>
> Players may not Claim the Title "Overlord of Everything", nor may it be
> given to them any other way.
>
> This rule takes precedence over all rules which contradict it.
>
> [[
> Hence we have a goal: the objective of each player is to somehow take over
> the game to the extent that e can modify this rule to allow em to become
> Overlord of Everything.
> ]]

Seems a little pointless, unless you added that if a Player /has/ that
title, then they win. (A Win, I'm thinking, is defined as "we say 'you win,'
stop the game, take away your Title, and fix whatever hole you exploited.")
Then it's a title worth claiming.

What we really need is an actual Win condition.

[[BvS]]