eugman on Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:46:23 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Raelus amends p29

I just want to make sure of something. If I challenge someone they can just wager one amplitude while I can wager up to a third of  the lower of our two amplitudes?

Also wonko is there a way you could make a script for simultanious information realeasing? I want something so I can play rock papaer scissors so I can include that kinds of mechanic in future games. Other wise bluffing of any sort is impossible.