Joel Uckelman on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:03:41 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: State of Extreme Emergency

Thus spake pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I used Google's cache to get the current player list, too.
> I've put what I know up at <http://www.cooperjr.name/BNomic>, and
> would have no objections if it went somewhere else (such as wherever
> our new space at nomic.net is)

Here's a summary of what I found: archive.org seems to have made its last
pass in October; what's sitting in nomic.net/~g6 looks older than that.

Let me know what you want done, and I'll do it this afternoon. We could
set up a new account on nomic.net for B Nomic, or we could use the old
one, or we could do something else.