Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:50:13 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: State of Extreme Emergency

Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Here's a summary of what I found: archive.org seems to have made its last
> pass in October; what's sitting in nomic.net/~g6 looks older than that.

Between Google's cache, the mailing list archives, and a bit of time,
we should be able to construct most of the current state of the game,
I think.

> Let me know what you want done, and I'll do it this afternoon. We could
> set up a new account on nomic.net for B Nomic, or we could use the old
> one, or we could do something else.

It sounded like Wonko already had some kind of account there... Is
that the original account? I'm okay with using that, although it might
be nice to have a new account that actually has B in the name. As long
as we have *somewhere*, preferably with backups, I'm thrilled.

(Do you just provide nomic hosting to random people as a public
service since you like the game so much? We appreciate it!)

--
Peter C.
"This specification allows any of these approaches.  Solving the