Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 3 Mar 2005 05:43:18 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] PlayerPersonman votes

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (recording Personman's votes) writes:
> Proposal 2021/0: Fixing Cinquains                         : Yes
> Executive tidiness can add 'non-comment' before 'lines'. Then all
> will be well.

Well, someone could write a huge all-comment prop in Cinquain form,
and then object to the Executive tidiness change. Also, I think that
it's a functional enough change to the prop that Executive Tidiness
shouldn't be changing it in that way. Since it's not likely to affect
anything this next nweek anyway, what's the harm in Shelving it until
then and fixing it then?

--
Peter C.
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the