Glotmorf on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:22:24 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p2022

On 2 Mar 2005 at 23:22, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p2022.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 2022/0: Dead Man Walking
> A Standard Proposal by Wonko
> Last modified on nweek 81, nday 8
>
> Create 4 copies of the following card in the deck:
> {{
> __Red Shirt__
>
> Image: A red Star-Trek uniform with numerous smoking holes in it.
>
> Body: As long as this card is in your hand, if a card played by
> another player would cause you to discard cards, or would cause cards
> in your hand to move to a different hand, then all copies of Red Shirt
> in your hand are moved or discarded instead. When you play this card,
> you may choose any other player. This card is moved to that player's
> hand. That player may not play this card. At the first Checkpoint
> after 5 ndays have elapse from when you played the card, this card is
> discarded, unless another card has caused it to be discarded or moved

And to think, you complained about my ruling because it made
more work for you.  Won't this do that as well?

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt