Daniel Lepage on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:42:35 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Card play

On Mar 1, 2005, at 8.50 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

"Glotmorf" <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I play my Luggage Mixup and exchange hands with Peter.
BTW...thanks go to Peter for the inspiration for this nweek's card play.

*glare*

Well, um, you're welcome.

That Luggage Mixup card seems a wee bit powerful to me.

Actually, a hand limit of some sort might solve that quite well... If you can't have more than eight cards at any given time, nobody could ever take more than that from you. That would also cut back the power of Investment, but would render cards like Security Breach fairly useless.

--
Wonko

"AALST (n.) One who changes his name to be further to the front"
  -- Douglas Adams, _The Meaning of Liff_