Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:02:11 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Why is the Clock off?

I was just curious as to why the Clock was still off... I see that r23
says that at the end of each nweek, the Clock stops until the GM
recognizes the rules changes, which I believe e already did. Then,
r1586 says that the Clock is turned off after each Checking Period
until actions taken during the period have been "officially
recognized". I don't see anything else about being required to
officially recognize actions... So who determines if any actions have
not been officially recognized, and/or restarts the clock?

And might I suggest that this get added to the New Player's Guide in
development (assuming that it isn't a part of the rules that often
changes).

Thank you very much for helping the newcomer to this crazy game. :)

--
Peter C.
"The dinosaur track shall be the fossil or fossil emblem of the