Daniel Lepage on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:55:16 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] HEY!

On Nov 8, 2004, at 4.55 PM, Dan Schmidt wrote:

According to the tildex count I have 0~, the roster
says that I have 0 points, and the cardlist says I
have 1 card.All of which is incorrect.I should have
500~, 1 point, capitalist, R.exchange, and Indigo

Actually, you do have just one card. You had Rotary Exchange and Capitalist as of the update email on October 14th; on October 22nd, you stopped me from gaining more cash by playing the Rotary Exchange to swap your Capitalist with my Indigo. This put your Rotary Exchange in the Deck and your Capitalist in my hand; you now hold only the Indigo that I used to have.

--
Wonko

Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.
                -- Plato