Daniel Lepage on Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:26:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] HEY!

On Nov 10, 2004, at 12.19 PM, Jake Eakle wrote:

On 11/10/04 9:15 AM, "Dan Schmidt" <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who wonders if
M-Tek stands for Magitek

Duh!

_So_ the best game evar. Except B Nomic, of course : )

I've never heard of Magitek... unless you mean the hardware company that makes interaction hardware for disabled people.

I think it was also the name of a band. But I haven't heard of the game. What medium and genre?

BTW, the 'M' in 'M-Tek', according to the society's founder, is shorthand for the letter 'M'. It's used because it has fewer than three syllables (a very important feature).

--
Wonko

Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
     -Harper's Index, October 1989