Daniel Lepage on Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:46:38 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] <no subject>

On Oct 26, 2004, at 11.42 AM, Bryan Donlan wrote:

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:11:45 -0700, Jake Eakle
<jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I give one tomato to Wonko. I throw Wonko's tomato at everyone excepting
myself twelve times.

Assuming 1922/0 passed,
{{
Any player who has at least one tomato may at any time declare their
intent to throw a Tomato at any other player. Doing so destroys one of
their tomatos. The targetted player is Hit with the Tomato with a
probability of 1/4. If a player is Hit with a Tomato, that player and
all cards in eir become Stained With Tomato Juice.
}}

You need to have the tomato yourself to use it.

No, e's right that e doesn't. But e needs to have at least one, and every throw destroys one of eir own. So e just gave me a tomato and then threw my tomato three times, each time losing one of eir own in the process; e now has no tomatoes and I have 1.

--
Wonko

Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.
                -- Plato