Jake Eakle on Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:39:45 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] <no subject>

well, assuming my previous post to s-b was correct, no it doesn't. I'm sure
this will all get sorted out sometime, but for now I want my actions to be
clea--

i just got wonko's latest, and he says it much more elegantly than me. Read
that.