Jake Eakle on Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:42:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1926

Well, despite it's inadequcy for other purposes, the rule about no referring
to specific players would stop that from working.. Also, the voting thing
wouldn't work, since after the first time no players on the Subscriber list
would be able to do that, so the game couldn't either. However, I'm sure
there are plenty of other ways it could be abused, though, which is why I
intend to edit it as soon as i get people's opinions on the matter *hint
hint*

Personman