Jeremy Cook on Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:35:40 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1926

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 10:45:11AM -0700, Jake Eakle wrote:
> You're very right about that, and zarpint had some good points too. Perhaps
> the best would be if Triggers could only be created by proposing them? This
> way only triggers that benefit the majority (such as the paying for vines
> one, a paying taxes one, etc.) would pass...
>
> And i really should prolly get rid of the whole starred actions thing. I
> don't think there is an elegant way i could make that not cause all sorts of
> insanity... or even a really cheap dirty way. So lemme know what you all
> think and i'll edit it soon.

It would be so much fun. I can guarantee an SOE quickly if it passes.

If it passed, I would create the following Triggers:

{{
If there are any players in the game, (*) create a copy of this Trigger.
}}

{{
If any proposal authored by Zarpint the Incomplete is on the Ballot, and
this has not yet triggered 1000 times in the current nweek, (*) vote YES on all
proposals authored by Zarpint the Incomplete.
}}

{{
If any proposal with the text " Give the player known as Zarpint the
Incomplete 1 point." is on the Ballot, and this has not yet triggered
1000 times in the current nweek, (*) vote YES on all such props.
}}

{{
If this has not yet triggered 1000 times in the current nweek, (*)
propose the following: