Daniel Lepage on Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:29:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [PGo] Zarpint

On Oct 14, 2004, at 1.46 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

 Using the technology of Mining (succeeds with prob 1/4), I attempt to
 remove the stone at D11.

 Using the technology of Theft (ditto), I attempt to steal the stone at
 K6.

Both fail. I'd rather not have to roll the dice whenever anybody tries this (so far PGo has been pretty good about being admin-free) - does somebody else want to be put in charge of this sort of thing?

--
Wonko

Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
     -Harper's Index, October 1989