Jake Eakle on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:04:17 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Beginnings

I just went and read the relevant rules, and I'm really not clear on whether
we should all have Vines in our gardens right now. If props pass _after the
beginning of the nweek, then we don't, but if they pass at the end of the
voting period, we should, since an nweek just began:

>From Tomatoes: At the beginning of each nweek, if a player owns no Vines or
Tomatoes, that player owns one Vine.

I have no real stake in it being one way or the other, just want things to
happen as they should.. : )