Daniel Lepage on Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:43:11 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Renumbering CFIs

On Jul 24, 2004, at 3.05 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

While I understand individual ministers may be responsible for tracking individual objects, are said objects at least going to be stored in databases that can be
retrieved from by relatively simple scripts?

I don't know... The problem with such a system is that then you need somebody who holds up the databases, has access privileges to the server, etc.; that is, you need an administrator, which is what we're trying to avoid.

I can't see any way to both do away with the position of 'administrator' and still have all the benefits of having one...

--
Wonko