Glotmorf on Sat, 24 Jul 2004 02:07:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Renumbering CFIs

On 23 Jul 2004 at 17:55, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> I amend my not-yet-recognized proposal __Renumbering CFIs__ to read as follows:
> {{
> __Renumbering CFIs__
>
> Replace section I of rule 126 with:
> {{
> I. Definition
> If players disagree about the legality of an action or the
> interpretation or application of a rule or set of rules, any player
> may submit a Call for Inquiry to decide the issue. A Call for Inquiry
> may also be referred to as a CFI or CFJ.
> CFIs are revisable objects, but may only be modified as explictly
> permitted by the rules. However, CFIs are numbered seperately from
> other revisable objects, with each new CFI receiving a serial number
> one higher than the greatest serial number currently assigned to a CFI.
> }}
> }}

While I understand individual ministers may be responsible for tracking individual
objects, are said objects at least going to be stored in databases that can be
retrieved from by relatively simple scripts?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt