Bryan Donlan on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:55:15 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Renumbering CFIs

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:28:55 -0400, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 05:25:32PM -0400, Bryan Donlan wrote:
> >
> > [[
> > The problem with the existing system is ministers need to coordinate
> > with whoever runs the rules numbering, proposals numbering, and etc.
> > I'll change the part about starting from 1 though.
> > ]]
>
> You didn't change it.

Doh.

I amend my not-yet-recognized proposal __Renumbering CFIs__ to read as follows:
{{
__Renumbering CFIs__

Replace section I of rule 126 with:
{{
I. Definition
If players disagree about the legality of an action or the
interpretation or application of a rule or set of rules, any player
may submit a Call for Inquiry to decide the issue. A Call for Inquiry
may also be referred to as a CFI or CFJ.
CFIs are revisable objects, but may only be modified as explictly
permitted by the rules. However, CFIs are numbered seperately from
other revisable objects, with each new CFI receiving a serial number
one higher than the greatest serial number currently assigned to a CFI.
}}
}}

--
bd