Araltaln on Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:56:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Alone in the Universe

SkArcher wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:37:54 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Peter Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If anyone hasn't declared a SOE yet, now would probably be a good time to do so, as the game is frozen until we do.

I fail to remember if I am, but If i'm not, then I do

I also state, for the record, that I'm more in favour of Ending the game and restarting than complex and unwieldy kludges. Sometimes you have to start from the basics.

As long as I'm happy with everything I've put up so far, this seems like a perfect time to point out there's some useful displays in the Wiki now: in addition to what others (mostly Wonko) have put up, I've added a few things, including current State of Emergency information.

http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/StateOfEmergency

It's not official, of course, but it couldn't hurt to be familiar with the Wiki I imagine.

--Araltaln