Bill Adlam on Sun, 30 May 2004 16:34:49 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 63 BALLOT

Dammit, in all of the post-hard disk-crash muddle, I didn't get round
to doing any business here.  Lucky I'm not a minster, or... or, well,
something would have had to happen.  I'm probably a day too late to
vote, but in case I miscounted:

> Proposal 1853/0: Declaration of Extreme Cleverness (Zarpint)
No
Much as I deserve a prize, this prop doesn't IMO describe a clever yet
irritating action.

> Proposal 1857/0: Legislative Veto (Sagitta)
Yes
Yes (Plotting Radical)
To make platonism-style exploits interestingly difficult (but not
uninterestingly impossible).

> Proposal 1858/0: No Secret Kickbacks (Sagitta)
Shelve
I should have withdrawn this, or rewritten it to make it poetic.

> Proposal 1859/0: Slow Down (Zarpint)
Shelve
This should be a rule, but only after we've arranged a means (other
than hounding Dave) for updating public discplays.

> Proposal 1860/0: Ministry Cleaning (Zarpint)
Yes
I don't like this really, but doing it for the moment will give us less
to argue about while deciding how to run the game.

Sagitta