Bill Adlam on Sun, 30 May 2004 17:17:38 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 63 BALLOT

I'm sure I am too late, so I won't even bother sending my votes to
spoon-business.

I much prefer ministries to duties, as that way we know who is
responsible for keeping things moving.  But to prevent the game locking
up during (ahem) unscheduled absences, each minister should be required
to appoint at least one deputy (see r1272).  To transfuse some fresh
blood, it would be useful to retire one minister each nweek, in
rotation (or at random).  The ministerial election could be added to
the weekly ballot without too much trouble.

I don't think we need a Primary Ruleset Officer.  All players should be
examining the ruleset when a dispute arises - at least, all players
involved in the dispute, and all those who feel the urge to weigh in.

Wonko polled:

> 	1) Keep the long tags
> 	2) Use the short tags
> 	3) Put in new headers
> 	4) Don't add anything

I prefer approval voting, so I vote for 4 and 2, in no particular
order.  And for that popular semi-aquatic write-in candidate,
hippopotamus.

Who's the Style Police at the moment?

Phil asked:

> Is there anyone in the mentor pool (as per r746)?

I joined 1 or 2 nweeks ago, but I don't think I'm the only fish in the
pool.

Sagitta