Daniel Lepage on Thu, 27 May 2004 15:56:37 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 63 BALLOT

On May 27, 2004, at 4.25 PM, SkArcher wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:19:30 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I just point out that yur message of the 12th of April indicates you to be lurking until the 31st of October, and also to be On Leave, Wonko?

Apparently you can.

I'm no longer On Leave. If you look at my votes (sent 5/28, 4:09 PM EST), I prefaced them with "I come Off Leave, and change my name to 8-9-3".

As for Lurking, yes, I'm still Lurking. Lurking is mentioned in two places in the ruleset.

In r206, __Garbage Collection__, it mentions that "If any player has been On Forced Leave for 3 or more consecutive nweeks, or On Leave for 6 or more consecutive nweeks, and has not been Lurking during that time, that player shall enter Stasis."

R205, __Leaves of Absence__, states that " At any time, whether On Leave or Off Leave, a player may specify any amount of time, using any readily understandable measurement (ntime or regular time), with an absolute limit of one year, to be Lurking. Any player who is Lurking may cease to be by declaring such. Any player who is not already On Leave, whose Activity has decreased for two consecutive nweeks, and is not Lurking, shall be placed On Leave, and also be made On Forced Leave until such time e is not On Leave."

Basically, Lurking means I'm immune to garbage collection, and nothing else.

I think I feel a prop coming on...

--
Wonko

"Today, if you are not confused, you are just not thinking clearly."
     -U. Peter