Zarpint on Thu, 27 May 2004 15:55:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 63 BALLOT

E is currently still Lurking, but Off Leave.

r205:

By taking any game action on a public forum, a player who is On Leave automatically, by implication, declares emself to be Off Leave.

All Lurking means is that he can't be put on Forced Leave or Stasis.

Zarpint

On Thu, 27 May 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:19:30 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Can I just point out that yur message of the 12th of April indicates you
> to be lurking until the 31st of October, and also to be On Leave, Wonko?
>
> --
>   SkArcher

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd