Zarpint on Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:45:08 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] winsome

Why do you say winning normally is impossible? r27 specifies how
to win normally.

And we have the Circuit Breaker to stop multiple successive wins.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."