SkArcher on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:35:31 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:03:22 -0500 (EST), Zarpint <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't blame you, Dave - that's why I wanted Ministers to be beefed up, so
the entire game isn't on your back. I didn't think of this then, but we
should reward Ministers with Bandwidth instead of/in addition to money,
since Bandwidth is IMHO the most valuable game commodity.

Value of Game commodity aside, I dislike creating Ministries as absolute bases, as it is too open to abuse. As it stands there are insufficient checks upon the system you have proposed to make it worthwhile. Dave is undoubtedly overworked, but at least he is unbiased.

And that in itself might be the rarest and most valuable commodity in B Nomic.

SkArcher