Glotmorf on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:59:50 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

On 26 Mar 2004 at 18:30, Bill Adlam wrote:

> 3) we are saved by the daring exploits of mysterious masked heroes
> fighting for wit, elegance and the American Way.  Given the costumes
> and posturing favored by most superheroes, the chances of this are
> slim indeed, although it's conceivable Zorro or the Scarlet Pimpernel
> might come to our rescue.
>
> Sagitta

Did Zorro have style, or did Catherine Zeta-Jones just make
him look good?

Aside from that, is someone actually going to CFI over the
damn thing?  Or should I just give a style verdict and fall
back on the Statute of Limitations?  Assuming that didn't get
axed too...?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt