Glotmorf on 27 Feb 2004 03:44:39 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] suddenly...

On 26 Feb 2004 at 21:41, Bill Adlam wrote:

> I turn off my Noise-Cancelling Bullhorn and become audible.  Since
> there are now seven players, the stereotype cards are dealt:
>
> BvS:      Ranger
> Sagitta:  Thief
> Zarpint:  Bad Cop
> Teucer:   Librarian
> Glotmorf: Straight Man
> Rob:      Colonel Mustard
> Voice:    Narrator
>
> As the thief, I perform an identity theft on Glotmorf.  In return I
> give eim the Bullhorn, making my action legal as Exchange Is No
> Robbery.  I am now Glotmorf and e is now nobody.
>
> Glotmorf (formerly Sagitta)

Since I am now no longer Glotmorf, but also am not Nobody, I
must therefore be Somebody.  But since I am not Glotmorf, that
means I'm also no longer a Straight Man.  So I give Sagitta
Smoochies and spraypaint Somebody Loves You on eir butt to
cover up my picking eir pocket and getting my ID back.

Glotmorf (once again Straight, no longer Somebody)
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt