Bill Adlam on 26 Feb 2004 21:41:54 -0000

[spoon-discuss] suddenly...

I turn off my Noise-Cancelling Bullhorn and become audible.  Since
there are now seven players, the stereotype cards are dealt:

BvS:      Ranger
Sagitta:  Thief
Zarpint:  Bad Cop
Teucer:   Librarian
Glotmorf: Straight Man
Rob:      Colonel Mustard
Voice:    Narrator

As the thief, I perform an identity theft on Glotmorf.  In return I
give eim the Bullhorn, making my action legal as Exchange Is No
Robbery.  I am now Glotmorf and e is now nobody.

Glotmorf (formerly Sagitta)