Tyler Crosby on 27 Feb 2004 03:13:42 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] suddenly...

Craig wrote:

-You have made a fatal error, my friend. For I am no ordinary Ranger. The
stereotype card turned the Staff of Burly Brawl into the Sword that was
Broken.
Hugo Weaving took it, fixed it, and brought it back to me. I am the king.
(If I can cross over into one more trilogy, I'll get control of the Three.
You
don't want that...)-

Well, you could have referred to him by his true name... Agent Smith.

*gasp* You've uttered the true name of the Over-Actor! You therefore must speak in a very strange New Zealand/Computer Simulation accent for the next three days... the only added bonus is that you get to hit BvS as much as you want, since he's still wearing the Black Trenchcoat of Uberness and is therefore your mortal enemy. He gets you in the end, but that was.... inevitable.

-- The Voice --