Glotmorf on 28 Jan 2004 05:13:27 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Improving the game

On 27 Jan 2004 at 22:51, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> I dunno, B Nomic may be better than sex, but is that all it can hope to aspire to?

Well, you know...being better than sex is, like, a LOT...

> I propose:
>
> {{
> __The Conan Paradox__
>
> Change the last paragraph of Rule 1/2 to read:
>
> "B Nomic is better than anything. The previous sentence is the national motto of B Nomic."
> }}

Not sure I'd go along with this.  I originally said B Nomic
was better than sex because a real good holier-than-thou gloat
can be made to last significantly longer than the average
orgasm.  But there are different grades of holier-than-thou
gloats, and, while the gleeful victory-dancing is fun, I can't
help but think it'd be that much funner if, say, I could
physically get in your face with it as well.

Hell, I could keep that going for months...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt