Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 21 Jan 2004 19:16:08 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Chess

I would definitely be interested, but it's not *buzz* likely I'd
put up much of a challenge.

Yes, *crackle* post them all here. We could actually set up a new group,
spoon-subgames or something, for that and all related things.

We could also make the tourney formal. By the way, are books allowed?
They're not *buzz* software, and they wouldn't have *buzz* the specific
situations past the first few moves, but *crackle* they might violate the
spirit here.

Let's put chess pieces on the Grid, by the way. They can be like gnomes.

Zarpint
The Style Police

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2004, at 1:04 PM, SkArcher wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:09:00 -0500, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> Sure, what the hell.  Is anyone interested in seeing the game
> >> in progress?  It'd be no spammier than the bulk of what
> >> appears on the channels.
> >>

> > I wouldn't mind. I'd probably take on the winner. It's a while since I
> > played chess tho.
>
> Same here, but I was once good at it, anyway.
>
> Anyone else want to play? We could have an informal tournament... every
> subsequent round is established by Offers calling for longer periods of
> proxy-ownership, or greater point/BNS loss...
>
> --
> Wonko
> Award Wonko a Win.

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."